How to login automatically on windowsAutologon enables you to easily configure Windows? built-in autologon mechanism. Instead of waiting for a user to enter their name and password, Windows uses the credentials you enter with Autologon, which are encrypted in the Registry, to log on the specified user automatically. Follow these steps to configure automatic login on windows machines:
- Download AutoLogon from this link.
- Extract Autologon.exe and open it.
- Enter the credentials and hit enable.
- To turn off auto-logon, hit Disable.
- Also, if the shift key is held down before the system performs an autologon, the autologon will be disabled for that logon.