Sahi Pro SAP Add-on
abstract Getting started for automation with Sahi Pro SAP Add-on Automation.
- Java 1.8 or above is needed for running Sahi Pro.
- Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2008 x86 or Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2010 x86.
Verify the installed version of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable as follows:
- Open Add and Remove Programs and look for Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable.
- The installed versions will be listed there.
Verify the installed version of Microsoft .NET framework as follows :
- On the Start menu, choose Run.
- In the Open box, enter
- In the Registry Editor, open the following subkey:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP\v4\Full
Install Sahi Pro into a folder without spaces in its path. Then install Sahi Pro SAP Add-on into the same folder as Sahi Pro. Sahi Pro SAP Add-on needs a separate license from Sahi Pro. You will need a valid license to run Sahi Pro SAP Add-on. If you do not have a valid license yet, you can register here for a 30 day evaluation license.
- Double click on install_sahi_pro_sap_xxx.jar to start the installer. If Java is configured properly, it will launch the installer.
info If the installer does not launch, or if the jar file is opened as if it is a zip file, cancel the unzip dialog, open a command prompt, cd to where the file is downloaded, and run
java -jar install_sahi_pro_sap_xxx.jar
Product Keyin Sahi Pro's product key popup window. Sahi SAP Add-on needs a valid
Product Keyto be available inside
userdata\config\productkey.txt(create if needed).
infoSahi Pro SAP Add-on must be installed in the same folder as Sahi Pro is installed. For example, if Sahi Pro is installed at
C:/<username>/tools/Sahi_Pro, then install Sahi Pro SAP Add-on also at
Product Keyis valid, Sahi will startup fine and you will be able to access Sahi.
infoSince Sahi Pro v7.5.0, there is no need to have Sahi Pro
licensefor the automation with Sahi. Sahi Pro Browser capability can be disabled by unchecking the
Browsercheckbox. One needs to add
Product Keybased on Sahi capabilities enabled.
Start Sahi Dashboard by any of the following methods
- Double click on the desktop shortcut or
- Start from the command line.
- Go to
warning Browser Icons will not be present on Sahi dashboard, if Sahi Pro Browser Capability is disabled.
info If Sahi Pro SAP Add-on is installed at correct location,
SAP Iconwill automatically appear on Sahi dashboard.
Enable SAP Automation linkor
Disable SAP Automationlink will automatically appear on Sahi dashboard.
If you are not familiar with Sahi Pro, go through the Sahi Pro Quick Tutorial.