What is new in Sahi Pro v9.1.1
abstract Sahi Pro v9.1.1 is a minor release with bug fixes and modifications.
- If you are using Sahi Pro v9.0.1 or above version, you can easily update to Sahi Pro v9.1.1 through Update Sahi Pro web UI.
- For updating from Sahi Pro v9.0.0, please follow the instructions below.
On Linux OS, after upgrading through Update Sahi Pro web UI please grant permission for the 'SahiBaseDir/userdata/bin/verify_ssl_root_cert_linux.sh' file.
Eg: chmod 755 verify_ssl_root_cert_linux.sh
On Windows OS, when using any DB apart from H2, the Update feature stops working.
You need to update at least once from Sahi Pro 9.0.0 version in this manner to ensure all future updates work fine.
You will need to temporarily switch your database to H2 > Perform the Update and then Switch back to your current database settings. For more information about using different databases for reports please see the document for Use a Different Database in Using Sahi.
- Take a backup of your existing database. (It may be "mysql", "mssql", "postgresql", "oracle" etc.) When upgrading Sahi Pro and reverting your database back to your current one, your db will also get updated. So, in order to avoid losing any data, taking a backup is a must before proceeding to the below steps.
- Switch your database settings to H2 database.
- Perform update through Update Sahi Pro web UI.
- Now Switch back to your original DB settings.
- Fixed: Bug in identifying cross-origin requests when sent to the same domain but different port.
- Fixed: Cookie request header with empty value causes HTTP 400 error while loading a web page.
- Fixed: Password is visible when _setPassword fails with a 90 seconds error.
- Fixed: Base window gets identified as a popup window if the window name is being set from the Html page.
- Fixed: Bug in _closeBrowser while closing a browser window having non-Html content
- Fixed: Script report logs appear jumbled when long nested arguments are passed to a function.
- Fixed: Unable to scroll dropdown values for
iOS Devicein Playback Properties window.
- Fixed: Bug in _selectRange and _selectTextRange APIs when trying to place the cursor at the end.
- Fixed: A minor bug in deleting reports.
- A warning message is shown in logs if an XHR took too long to complete. Due to a bug, Sahi was warning even for a completed XHR. This is now fixed.
- While recording, a assert statement is automatically appended when an alert/prompt/confirm box appears. If a click action launches the box, the assert statement is appended after this click action. However a bug caused this assert statement to be appended before the click action. It is now fixed.
- _sendHTMLResponseAfterFileDownload: Argument
- Entry for
googleapis.comis removed from
passthrough_ws_ssh_domains.txtto provide a minor performance improvement with the Google Chrome browser.
- Default location for Google Chrome in
browser_types.xmlis changed from
- No changes.
- No changes.
- No changes.