What is new in Sahi Pro v6.0.1
abstract Sahi Pro v6.0.1 is a bugfix release.
warning WARNING related to Upgrades
Upgrade from SahiPro versions older than 6.0.0
Please do NOT upgrade to Sahi Pro 6.0.1 from an existing installation whose version is earlier than 6.0.0.
There were significant changes in userdata folder introduced in 6.0.0 which would cause problems.
Please do a fresh installation of Sahi Pro 6.0.1 in another folder and copy over your older userdata/scripts folder to the new installation. Also selectively copy changes from userdata/config files to the new installation.
It is OK to upgrade to Sahi Pro 6.0.1 from Sahi Pro 6.0.0.
A few files are different in Sahi Pro 6.0.1.
If you have not changed any xsls in the
userdata/config/reportsfolder, just copy over the contents from
config/userdata_template/config/reports. Else, merge the differences manually.
Merge the contents of
If you have previously created ANT xmls with Retry targets using the
Editor, regenerate the ANT xmls from
Editor | Playback | Create Ant Target, since the Retry targets have changed. If your ANT xmls do not contain Retry targets, you do not need to regenerate the ANT xmls.
- If you have not changed any xsls in the
- Scripts were running slower because Sahi was waiting for uninitiated XmlHttpRequest objects also. Fixed
- Highlighting matching brackets in Editor and Controller was broken. Fixed
- URL encoding query parameters in REST APIs
- Editor was saving files with \n as line separator. Fixed to use the file's original line ending.
- windowAction APIs which were experimental in Mac, are temporarily disabled.
- When _setStrictVisibilityCheck is true, elements inside frames were returning false for _isVisible. Fixed.
- Object Repository is renamed to Accessor Repository to better convey its usage and meaning. File endings will now default to _AR.sah. Existing _OR.sah will continue to work.
- Added props parameter in _assertSnapShot API which allows specifying additional attributes like delay, trim, image type etc.
- Property java.ntlm.transparent_authentication.enabled in sahi.properties was doing the opposite. Fixed.
- In a data driven suite, if the header column size and row column size did not match, there were failures on a single machine as well as distributed run. Fixed.
- In a distributed run with a data driven suite, if a row had a blank value in an intermediate column, the script execution would fail and the run would go into an infinite loop. Fixed.
- After the execution on first node was aborted, when scripts were re-executed on another node, offline logs were not getting generated. Fixed.
- When a node goes offline, master would sometimes hang waiting for a response and retry would never be invoked. Fixed.
- Fix to sync the scripts to the correct machine in case of Distributed Run with a different master
- In a distributed run, if the nodes are unavailable (browser is not supported or Master cannot communicate with the node), the run would never terminate. Fixed.
- Trimming contents in Import CSV in Editor. The untrimmed spaces was causing scenarios to fail. Fixed.
- Fixed UI issues in ddcsv editor - Copy paste, editing etc. were broken
- Optimizing getAssociatedLabel. Look only in current window object and only upto 8 parents. Was using too much CPU for pages with lots of nested iframes and containing lots of elements.
- In some cases, _takePageScreenShot showed double images when the page size was less than the browser window size. Fixed
- _assertEqualImages and _compareImages was failing when any of the file paths had a space in them. Fixed.
- Running an empty suite returns success now
- Optimized fetching of suites list in Logs
- Incorrect information in junit reports removed
- dload.bat would not terminate after running the load tests. Fixed.
- Documentation added for APIs _startHarLogging and _stopHarLogging
- Load testing documentation updated
- When testing an ANT target generated from
Editor > Playback > Create Ant Target, in case of a Retry, the Retry status was not considered as the final status. Fixed.
- Dload ANT target has been fixed
- _mouseOverNative added for native mouse events
- subjectRepeatCount can be passed to dload. subject.sah will be run that many times at each load level. This helps average out any abnormal behaviour during that moment of execution.