What is new in Sahi Pro v10.0.0
abstract Sahi Pro v10.0.0 is a major release with significant feature additions and modifications. The following summarizes features and enhancements in Sahi Pro v10.0.0.
warningSahi Pro AI Assist Add-on for details.
- On Linux OS or MAC OS, a pre-setup must be installed. Kindly follow below steps to install the pre-setup.
- Open Configure page from the Sahi Pro dashboard.
- Click on 'Update Sahi Pro' link in the Sahi Pro's Configure page.
- Copy below URL and paste in 'Install patch from URL'. Click on 'Apply Patch' button.
- Alternately, download the pre-setup from here. Choose the downloaded file in 'Install patch from file'. Click on 'Apply Patch' button.
- Sahi Pro will restart automatically after installing this pre-setup.
- If you are using Sahi Pro v9.0.1 or above version, you can easily update to Sahi Pro v10.0.0 through Update Sahi Pro web UI.
Business Driven Test Automation (BDTA) allows you to create the business scenarios first, even before the application is ready or has a UI. Earlier, you could write your scenarios only in English language. Now, BDTA supports all business languages namely English, Spanish, German, Dutch, etc. Thus, you can easily carry out your Business Driven Test Automation in your own language.
Reports in Sahi. Now, the reports feature modern and responsive design, improved navigation. The reports are now more intuitive, making it easier for you to find the information you need. This will deliver a rich user experience and add business value as well.
here for details.
- Automating Browser Extensions is now possible with Sahi.
- Now, Sahi can automatically use certificate(s) installed on your system for Client Certificate Authentication.
- Web applications having Content Security Policy(CSP) are now fully supported in Sahi. Automatic handling of CSP related HTTP headers is available since Sahi v9.2.0. Now, Sahi also automatically handles if CSP is configured for your application using meta HTML tag.
- Web applications having Cross-Origin-Embedder-Policy (COEP) are now automatically supported in Sahi.
- Now, Microsoft Edge browser is also supported on Linux and MAC.
- Introduced provision to create directory from the Navigator pane in Sahi Editor.
- For recording a Keyword in your Business Driven Test Automation (BDTA), the script files included in the scenario file will be automatically suggested.
- _aiImage: This is an Accessor API to identify an image using Image Recognition technology.
- _aiText: This is an Accessor API to identify a text using Optical Character Recognition technology.
- _launchBrowserForApplet: Launches a browser for applet and opens the specified URL.
- _jvCanvas: This is an Accessor API to identify a Canvas element in a JAVA application.
- Fixes for browser updates
- Playback is slow on Google Chrome version 102 and later versions. This is fixed in Sahi v10.0.0. To fix this in Sahi v9.7.0 and below versions, refer here.
- Playback is slow on Firefox version 98.0 and later versions. This is fixed in Sahi v10.0.0. To fix this in Sahi v9.7.0 and below versions, refer here.
- Fixed: Issue in Playback on the upcoming Microsoft Edge version 114 (Beta release).
- Fixes for APIs
- Fixed: With _setFile3 API, file gets uploaded with the current date instead of the file's modified date.
- Fixed: Unable to select an option in a customized drop-down on a specific web page using _setSelected API.
- Fixed: If a test case failed with an error, API _testcasesInfo returns SUCCESS instead of ERROR in BROWSER mode.
- Fixed: If API _scriptStatus is invoked inside a Keyword defined for a scenario file then it returns Failure even when the script has passed.
- Fixed: Images are not visible in in Offline Reports for API _assertSnapShot.
- Fixed: Unable to capture a full page screenshot on a specific web page using API _takePageScreenShot.
- Fixed: Argument 'offset' not working for _aboveOrUnder API.
- Fixed: API _isChrome returns true for Chromium based Microsoft Edge browser.
- Fixed: Unable to automate elements on the 'about:blank' page.
- Fixed: Rest request is not automatically following redirects.
- Fixed: Unable to get the access token for OAuth 2.0 from REST Editor.
- Fixed: Unable to load a web page on a specific application that required NTLM and JSON Web Token based authentications.
- Fixed: Unable to detect if the browser window is loaded on a specific web page.
- Fixed: Unable to identify elements on a specific web page having content security policy restrictions.
info Following web pages are not compatible with Internet Explorer(IE) browser.
warning Refer What's new in Sahi Pro Desktop Add-on v10.0.0 for features in Sahi Pro Desktop Add-on v10.0.0.
warning Refer What's new in Sahi Pro Mobile Add-on v10.0.0 for features and enhancements done in Sahi Pro Mobile Add-on v10.0.0.
warning Refer What's new in Sahi Pro SAP Add-on v10.0.0 for features and enhancements done in Sahi Pro SAP Add-on v10.0.0.
warning Sahi Pro AI Assist Add-on has been introduced in Sahi v10.0.0. Refer to Sahi Pro AI Assist Add-on page for details.